Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Twins?

Gymboree "Adorable" outfit.  Long sleeve onesie that says adorable in brown and yellow and jeans with a cute Giraffe on the right leg.  It is Adorable!!  
Sorry again my pics aren't the greatest.  If you are interested in this outfit and would like more and better pictures, I will be happy to send some to you.  
These are size 12-18 months. 
I have 2 of these so it might be perfect if you have twins!! (I actually have 3 sets, the other one has a bit of staining on the shirt).  If you are interested leave me a comment and we can go into more details about the 3rd set. It is 18-24 months (just the top) I believe.

*Please note on one of the shirts (the 5th pic down) shows some bleaching on the "r" in adorable.  But otherwise, these are in great condition!
$7.00 per outfit plus shipping.  If you want all three, we can offer a discounted rate.  :)  












No comments:

Post a Comment